Producing music ever felt like a dream? IFP has seen it happen in 50 Hours!
11,000 Musicians, from more than 7 countries creating around 1200 original songs!
Themes guide the way for penning of lyrics, composition, recording, and editing, and at the 50th-hour witnesses an upload rush.
Musicians can choose from five genres and orchestrate wonders – Rock, Pop, Folk Fusion, Hip-hop and Electronic Music
Winner tracks get their music video produced by India Film Project. Take a look here –
Kaabil Ho Gaya Main | Rock – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FcWjqiPHs&list=PL52SoxuZ2-95VAFjIsQCUJkkWES9fhYom&index=2
Ek Tootata Hua Tara | Folk-Fusion –
Time-Travelling Soul | Electronic – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGf34TDb1_w&list=PL52SoxuZ2-95VAFjIsQCUJkkWES9fhYom&index=4
Dil’on Ke Mausam | Pop –
Cyanide | Hip-Hop –
Participation entails these exciting perks –
- Exclusive Online Workshop for participants with an industry expert on the first day of the challenge.
- Get a 2 Month Free access of SkillShare to upgrade your skills worth Rs. 1,200.
- One weekend pass (Oct 23 and 24) for entry to the IFP Virtual Festival (Oct 21 to 24) worth Rs. 199.
- E-certificate of Participation
- Dineout Passport 12 months voucher worth Rs. 2000 on “All City Pack.”
- The first 2 Courses from the range of courses offered by Furtados School of Music will be free for all.
The jury for the challenge is –
Ashwin Gopakumar – Founder and frontman of the band When Chai Met Toast.
Brodha V – Lyricist, rapper, and music producer with songs like Aathma Raama, Aigiri Nandini, and many more.
Lifafa – Experimental musician with songs like Nikamma, Jaago, Laash, and many more.
Nirali Kartik – Co-founder of the Folk Fusion band Maati Baani.
Nitin Malik – The Founding Member and frontman of the rock band Parikrama.
Created a piece of music that won hearts? Here are the prizes –
- Awards for Top 3 – Platinum, Gold, and Silver Track of the year across all 5 genres.
- One-on-one mentoring session with one of the Jury Members.
- Platinum winning tracks will be produced into a music video by us.
- Your tracks will be distributed across 165 streaming services worldwide.
- Platinum winners will receive upgrades for Ableton Live 11 Suite Edition.
- Platinum winners take home Audient EVO 4 Audio Interface worth Rs. 11,990.
- Sennheiser Professional Microphones and Headphones for Music.
- All Plugin edition of FL Studio worth $500.
- Legacy lifetime free entry to IFP’s 50 Hour Music Challenge.
- Creator’s pack of MyCaptain
50 Hours Begins: 8 pm, Sep 17, 2021, Friday
50 Hours End: 10 pm, Sep 19, 2021, Sunday
This is your cue, participate now!
For More – https://indiafilmproject.co/50hour-music/